<May 19, 2001>
- Old collagraph (collage) print from 1998...I dug it up and decided it didn't completely suck. ;}
- Poor frankenstein dawg...'e's got a frog in his throat. (unfinished and abandoned drawing)
- Thanks to uninvited guests, Tommy misses yet another night of sleep. (unfinished, probably abandoned doodle)
- Woof, woof. WIP
- This one's just way nifty. A female Cerberian 'spear chucker' as she's been called. I sold her on Furbuy a few months back (sniff sniff). On the other hand she bought me a new scanner, hehe.
- Anoooother pic on Furbuy. Probably my favorite one. A masculine sentinal prepares to beat down a wondering predator who come in just a little too close to his tribe's camp.
- Yet another pic cast unto Furbuy. This little spring hen decided a plump baby Brundt would make a tastey meal, but didn't bring into consideration it's parents wouldn't be too far away.
- I was blackmailed. Damn you, Cara.