<May 5, 2004>
- Gothkitty's badge. Done in colored pencils (neon pink ow ow ow eye hurty) and black ink. Gothkitty is © her creator. Art © 2oo4 Arphalia. (To say these colors were a challenge would be an understatement. x_x)
- This is my favorite place in Central Park.
- A little distraction I did today. I'm using the word "myrmidon" not so much in the ancient Greek meaning, but the "6th level fighter" meaning. :"D ©2004 Thomas Blue.
- Trading Post pic for 13:11. Watch out for the water balloons!
- A FINALLY finished commission from November, this Armadillo was done in prismacolor pencils and markers on cardstock. Cute and fun little critter to draw, he was.
- Played with watercolors the other night, on actual watercolor paper. Funner than expected, I guess I will try again some other time.
- I have a little fuzzy-statue-thing of a cat, and it has these big, sad eyes. So I drew it. o_o
- It's a My Little Zebra for Chris 'The Zeeb-Guy' Gotman! No, it's not really correct, but... it sure is cute, right? Prismacolor markers.
- Art tarde with Aunno61
- I want the ink of your soul to flow through my pen.
- I miss my puppy
- See that little boat? You were in it once. Hahahah... *cough*
- Character pose commission for the sweet and ever-friendly Blair Kanine! Um... not a whole lot to say here. Eloquence escapes me :) But I've been sick for the past week, and am desperately trying to cram as much artwork in as humanly possible in time for C-ACE and Anthrocon! These days my life is work, drawing The Boondocks, commissions, and cranking artwork for the cons. And being sick :) [Blain Kanine © 2004 by Robert Horst] -- [Mar. 31, 2004]
- A quick and silly little watercolor of a grumpy little tadpole.