<May 4, 2003>
- my half of an art trade with Pickaloc. This kinda ended up looking like a jeans ad, like Levis or Calvin Klein...
- Commission for Foofers of his dwaggin character being all cute 'n artsy.
- 'I wished for wings and when I got them I flew. I loved to fly and so I wished for more. I got what I wished for and now- I cannot fly.'... Someday I will learn to properly use watercolor.
- My half of the art trade for Lizardbeth. Shes a lot harder on jeans then me.
- Fox! Acrylics, housepaint, watercolors, & ballpoint pen.
- Random griffon. Part of a larger piece in my sketchbook; The rest of it didn't quite work... ballpoint pen, markers and watercolor crayon...
- Portrait of sarain, my fursona... charcoal, acrylics, watercolor...
- University class sketchbook that has to be full by the end of next month page - one. It was supposed to be a Dinosaur, but now it's a Dinobear. Perhaps I will do more of him later.
- I get weird after dark. And yes, I spelt "metamorphosis" wrong. x.x
- Did you feel that? That tremor. It's the orange soda. It's coming. Praise Allah. It's coming.
- Gah! Don't you just love the common cold.
- Too late for the binary trading post but I thought it to nice not to share - mole cricket meet marsupial mole.