<April 29, 1997>
- The scanner, Abacus? No... that's too wild a guess. My scanner really isn't a scanner... it's a jury-rigged fax machine, and an old one at that. Must be something else... :) Abacus Jura © Jason Williams
- Hello Illys! Why were you talking to that cardboard stand-up of me? Actually, I thought you had to be a Star Trek actor or something to have a stand-up figure made of you. :) Illys Dalle © Jeanette Merrell
- Aww, Abe... I just suggested something that *I* use whenever my creative instincts aren't what they should be! I'm not a genius... just one humble art fur who's been blessed with an overwhelming degree of popularity! I *refuse* to let all of this go to my head!! Abe Groter © himself
- Eldria... you did your best on the drawing you did, and it shows. Whether or not it was clinically accurate is not the point. The point is that you did do your best. Believe me, I did a lot of drawings that were not as good as I'd have liked.. but I stayed at it, and so should you. You deserve one of those medals yourself. :) Eldria Fox © herself
- Limpidity #120: Bees
- Limpidity #121: Addicted?
- I guess this is an editorial piece. Stealing art is one thing but stealing art and then turning around and blaming the artist himself for stealing really takes the cake.
- Another editorial. I'm sorry but it does tick me off when someone starts to categorize artists. It could be handled in a diplomatic manner, I guess, but usually it is demoralizing, degrading, insulting, and does nothing to help any artist improve. And it would have happened at a certain popular site this year had no one spoken up.
- Just a couple of friends .. BW drawing.
- The shadow of the alien Part #1, Fax wolf (right) shows to me (left) and Moonchild (top) one nice friend of him. This is the first time that I draw a picture of my furry/were alter ego.