<April 1, 2004>
- This is my car. Well, where it is headed anyways (already has that body kit)...and that's my avatar driving it! Don't ask how she can drive a stick and wave out the window..she's skilled. ;)
- Girl's soccer season is in full stride and I just had to do a goalkeeper pic of Kilojara (That's my field position, if you didn't get that already). I've been experimenting with the CorelDRAW program that was just sitting on the harddrive collecting cyberdust. It was tedious a first, but I'm beginning to like vectors. I hope to put this on jersey one day...
- It is Ahkahna! Or a really dorky cartoony version thereof.
- Garrett Lace, Australian perentie-man and general refugee from the 1980's.
- Pele the caiman-chick. Because.
- Character sheet for Sarah Troutman of the character I designed for her. Since I was the one responsible for character design, I figured I was the one who should probably go nuts figuring out how she looks at various angles (and how those extra limbs attach and fold up) before anyone else went crazy trying. I also thought it might make up for the fact that it took me nearly a year to complete the request. Now, you too can draw little flame-faced tanamartens at home and all over everything! Have fun, Maui.
- Cypher and Gushuki dancing at a formal ball thing. Her arm is behind her back as a sign of not being emotionally attached to her dance partner, and in a way insulting to Gushuki, who won't get to hold her delicate waist. Image and characters © myself.
- "The Parrot and the Perfectionist": This was a gift to my mother way back in 2001 for helping me secure my wonderful Senegal Parrot, Tikka, who remains a joyous (although sometimes testing...) part of my life. Parrot Power!
- Sentinel of Dusk: "A dark unicorn stand still amongst the snow and icy wind." This was my first real test of Painter 7, and I'm eager for more. :) Prints: cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3715067897&category=360