<February 24, 2000>
- Enter mah Luuuuuuv Mouth.
- Sir---sir...could you please drop that secret sauce, sir...(wha, I dunno, isn't it a guy?) HEY! (Get 'im, Duane! -- HHH, hhh, HHH, hhh) You are under arrest for...transport of Substance across state lines!!! Stop, you [BLEEP]!
- Last episode of chapter three, and the lightshow for Vanessa is in full swing. I know this is evil, but I'm taking a break from the episode thing for a week or two, so I hope this works as a nice cliffhanger. Let's see how those "Where's Waldo" books paid off and see if you can catch the goodies in these last two episodes...."Chosen" is (C) me.
- Colored by the great Nat Hijazi, my phoenix babe!
- Know what? I think I'm finally gettin' the hang o' these here markers. I mean, the cartoony stuff is cheesy lokking, but don't ya think this little ocelot turned out pretty good? No? Oh well.
- Commission of my RL friend Mira as a clarinet- playing fox. Mira is © herself, I guess.
- Sketchies of big cats snarling, etc.
- Is it just me or is that tiger smirking? Actually, this is one is one of the first realistic marker drawings. Weirdo tiger not © anybody, I don't think.