<February 12, 2002>
- Cheetsy Coyote, bad wizard character. I'm just trying to make things look evil... i have a problem with making things look mean.....yeah....
- The bad wizard and the good female wizard (not witch..she'll get mad if you call her that). Katylista (Stardust) and Cheesty. Charaters ©me.
- A pic I did as a thank you to an all-around great (and cute! :)) 'yote by the name of Rainshadow! :) Colored pencil on Bristol Board. BTW- Thank you to all who have emailed me! I just got back from a trip and have a lot of catching up to do, so it may be awhile before I get back to everyone, but I'm trying not to miss anyone! I'm really very honored and happy at your interest in my work! :)
- This is a cover for a friend at work daughter's water polo team program book. They are the Griffins. I had typed a longer desc, but it got erased and I am mad now. Questions about the pic or the weird colors and gear? email me.
- Puffins! Not many birds out there more clownish-looking than a Puffin. :o) One feather out of oodles bound for Alaska this Spring. Acrylics on peacock feather...scan came out weird as far as the clour of the sea is concerned.
- Because every cricket needs breasts. You look good in pink, Gryllus. :D