<February 3, 2001>
- 'Nother sketch from last year; Vlad the German priest, who through unlucky circumstances has been "promoted", so to speak, in order to help rid the world of evil. And for the record, I was practicing my anatomy and clothing design, so get yer mind off da gutter (He's supposed to be a priest, dangit! Then again, so was Duo Maxwell *fangirls for a second* Ok, I'm fine now ^-^) Vlad© me.
- Quick marker self-portrait, alonside a chibified version of an RL toy of mine-the Fuzor named Airhammer (nicknamed Hanmafuzei by mean-it pretty much means the same save in Japanese). Kompy © Me, of course; The real Airhammer © Hasbro
- I love Mary's Cheyanne. I just can't pronouce the stupid name. Therefore the artist should change it.
- n.n well, looks like someone liked my Shark morph... waiii! arigato, nushi-sama *kisu*. CGed by Nicole Trujillo
- Shivae juvenile on ice, not the most graceful things in the world! And now, they have their own spot on the web: http://shivae.keenspace.com
- "Rehnna da'Vixen" - Portrait of a "FurryFaire" character I did in exchange for a Blade Runner DVD; pen and brush; Rehnna © Daniel Bentley (1 Feb 2001)