<January 4, 2004>
- Drawn on blue paper with marker and coloured pencil.
- For my 'roo boy cuz i love him so much ^^ Micron inks and prisma marker.
- Oh sure, it looks all cute and innocent, but he's actually sucking my brains out XD
- "Bacchus" - The Roman god of wine. Inspired by a stupid looking woodcarving my friend Jaime has on her wall, and of course, as we all, or at least I know from New Years, people act like asses when they're drunk ;) *har har!* Used Kyoht's tutorial to do this, been working on it for months..which is why I signed it 2003..*tries to cover up her mistake with justification* errrr...yeah =)
- A coupla sable antelopes from the zoo here...acrylic, 24 x 36. Languished unfinished in my studio for months, being used as a coat rack, until I needed an Xmas present for someone who once expressed interest in it, and finally finished it (nowhere near Christmas, mind you...)