<January 3, 2002>
- Construction rocks! Too many Snoos to snooz at any time soon...
- Whoa, I think you got too much Kool-Aid in your sugar!
- A sketch done to break in my new sketchbook. Nothing more intimidating than an empty sketchbook. All those white pages, staring at you, sizing you up... ahem. Where was I? Oh yeah, this is my furry self using a mixing tin and strainer. I love my job.
- "Spirit Guide: Young Sage" (10"x14", oil on canvas). The path you were meant to be on is right there before you. You just have to believe that you are worthy of it; you are. Spirit Guides already know all those things you've never told anyone... and were they not OK with them, they would not be before you now.
- The first piece in a portfolio collaboration with Dark Natasha (www.darknatasha.com) that should be out by AnthroCon.
- Surprise birthday commission for Lendri, who is also a kickass up and coming artist. Glad she loved it!
- A little sumthin sumthin for Rainshadow, a very intelligent, witty, energetic, mischevious, and fun Coyote.
- Ah Kierrn, my first love. Here a hapless cowboy happens upon a Kierrn having a little snack of one of the strays. Guess who's the main course?