<January 1, 2002>
- Haven't sketched Chilly in a while, so figured when I had the opportunity to I would. Stress has kinna gotten to me (particularly my stomach), but will survive. Anyway, survived New Years in Times Sq, a weekend of TMBG, and running around with I-CONians, it's definitely been an interesting year. Illustrations to follow soon (no work tomorrow, and hoping things work out by Thursday).
- My first pic of the New Year. I'm a loser. While everyone else was out partying, I was working. Commission for Vince Vince Suzukawa, creator of the Class Menagerie! The characters are based loosely on his, from Classwork Comics, 1997 - 2002. 9" x 12" Prismacolor marker and prismacolor pencil on Bristol board. I liked how this one came out.
- Um... what in the world?.... I guess this is the result of my intellectualism colliding with my sappiness. Exactly. image © me.
- (*sings to the tune of "I wanna be a Ramone"*) I WANNA BE A SUPERTONE! (be a supertone!) Um...yeah. Heheh. I wouldn't think Keer would be smiling so much if he realized that he's just been demoted to a trombone player, heh heh heh... chars. © me. (BTW, the scanner made it look terrible, I'm sorry.)
- Whoooo.... I'm getting too artistic for my own good, I think. Heh. Weirdness, © me.
- Third panel from pg. 9 of a comic prologue I did over winter vacation - you can see the rest of it at http://cascadia.verunne.net. Sadly, it took me quite some time to get this horse looking vaguely like.. a horse ;P This is as "furry" as it gets for now.