Clio Chiang (Felidae)
- I'm a huge fan of Anna Banana...I just can't draw her snails properly... *bawls* oh and uh... it looks queer because I destroyed the insanely disgusting bottom. Please take note that my email address is now [email protected]!!!!
- After waiting around for years, Auggie finally scores.
- Ave puny Roman! Can you take on those Gaul girls ;) ? I redrew the background from a book (forget which one), and compressed it several times to make it look grainy. :plug: webpage update at http://verunne.meirse.nu! please sign the guestbook, spam the oekaki, or...something. Danke.
- Third panel from pg. 9 of a comic prologue I did over winter vacation - you can see the rest of it at http://cascadia.verunne.net. Sadly, it took me quite some time to get this horse looking vaguely like.. a horse ;P This is as "furry" as it gets for now.
- A character rendered a bit more realistically; just something quick for colour practice. Not too sure about his design yet.
- Must be that silly horse flu goin' around. Spent more time on the background than the foreground @_o. Can't draw horses... her hands are too large.. er.. yeah. Oh btw... taking commissions again. Check my website gallery for the link.
- I wanted to upload this later, but I had to comment on all the new artists! HOLY ITALIAN SAUSAGES!! Look at all you overly-talented people!!!! Oh, and this guy does his laundry once a year. I don't like his right arm much either. Preliminary character designs...and such.
- Another wonky Painter thing finished at 3 in the morning last night. You can hardly make out that she has dents in her shoulder armour - does anyone have tips for this? And general painter tips would be great as well! I dunno what's up with all these girly things I've been drawing lately!! Anyways, back to studying. Please take note that my email address is now [email protected]!!!!
- A big green monster with a little fairy pal. Experimentation with markers =)
- Merry Christmas everyone! Or Happy Winter Festival... whichever you prefer. Semi-decent picture took me 3 weeks to colour on and off.
- Wonky wacom doodle. I still don't quite have the hang of it (full version's on my site, and you can comment on it too, yadda yadda...). I'm bored. You might be too. And just in case you are, the crackhead Yscy-type XD slimes are at your service: http://www.verunne.net/slime/slme.cgi
- As any good snail should be - dead and dissected! XD (Anna please don't kill me) Referenced off b&w line art in my lab manual!
- I'll bet she just broke something, that little goober....
- Sorry for the reupload! Now scanned.
- First CG I did on Adobe.
- Kookaburra sits in the old gum(drop) tree...
Clio Chiang (Felidae)