Jessica Bogardus (Arianna, Dweezil)
- a darling little picture of aria - full of symbolism. shes a doll.
- Why...hello Yerf! X3
- a scene from friday nights skrpg, Swytch, lookin' smug coz she got Kat to change into her demon form, Syn. And Scoop and Aria are scared spitless. Aria's more worried about getting her house trashed :P Anyway this took a long time to color, it's not my best, but i do like it. =)
- She needs a name, poor gal! i was just playing with perspective n stuff. yez o.O; talk about a "free shot" yeesh, well developed girl © me ^_^;;
- Dweezil in a funky outfit, yup. the background is so cheesy ;p
- Fauun-New character of mine, about 4 diff animals mixed in her hehe ^_^;; it was late and i was feeling goofy! =D i like her! i need to move her hind claw to her heel (where it should be anyway), coz the poor thang can't walk O.o; ne way Fauun(Fah-oon) and art © me!!
- Icarus, drawn in a different style than i normally do. Inspired by Sonique ^__^ i think i was trying to prove to myself that i can draw muzzles....sort of. o.O uhm.. her neck seems long and kinda funky lookin' and the folds in her jacket are insane. but i do like it.
- Icarus chillin' in scary whitespace! methinks the wheelie-birdie must've pecked her eye o.O;
- icarus all punked out. its all about the stripes, checkers and spots!
- Icarus, standing on Avalon (my own comcept of it of course XP)uh, not much to say really, wanted to do some more graceful looking gloves that were like freddy kreugers (sp?) X3 and Oni inspired me, yup ::credit:: i need to work on BG's more, that city is sort of a cop-out c.c yah those are floaty things of land, and a temple on the top. i like em @.o I'm fairly pleased with this, of course you always see the things you should have done/fixed when you're finished, but i'm too lazy to go back and do 'em ^_^
- Shae! I think she looks pretty cute; I dig the hair. ^_^
- Aw poor Donnie, Aria stole a lick of his sucker! i don't think he wants it anymore XP~ at one point in time the suckers WERE shaded o.O my scanner obviously did not approve of this. *gnar* next time i'll just have to shade darker ::too lazy to fix now XD::
- First attempt at perspective, Zwitter in the mountains...the cane looks funny but ah well, I dig it.