Angela Butt (Yelth)
- There's not enough degu art! Luckily, my mischief making Agamemnon (we just call him Agamonkeh) loves posing for me. So voila, headshot doodle done in pencil of my little man.
- So what happens when Hel gets a hot date going on with Anubis? I honestly don't know either. pencil on illustration board
- My half of an art trade with Ali Theus of one of her lockjaws. Pencil on paper.
- I don't know what scares me more about this little "staying awake at work" doodle. The anatomy blunders or the fact that while working on it the song "Carrot juice is murder" by Arrogant Worms was on repeat in my head. Hb pencil on sketch paper.
- "Profile of a Dragon" Not all dragons look like lizards. What started off as a mechanical pencil doodle at work practicing shading ends up being what might as well be a continual work in progress. Thanks go to all those who have been helping me tweak and retweak this, I don't think we shall ever be finished. Mechanical pencil, 2B, 5B with a little manipulation in PSP7.
- I have the oddest dreams. Watercolour and pencil with some gouache thrown in.
- Wooark? My half of a trade with Flashbird. Amazing what a lack of coffee and sleep does to a person...I actually get stuff done. Pitt pastels, coloured pencils on pastel paper.
- Don't you just want to poke that eye? Goodness knows I do. But then I have this luck where everything I poke ends up trying to eat me. A pencil on sketch paper doodle done while trying not to puke from a migraine.
- Inspired by a picture I seen recently of a British solider in the middle East. Yanno, I definitly need work with clothng and modern weapons. Done with a mechanical pencil.
- Get your mystery animal today! Maybe I should of shaved it first.
- "Queen's Queen" A commission done completely in watercolours. As I normally don't work solely in this medium, this was "fun." Ah well, live and learn.
- "The Reebok is a little known native of the planet Guame's savanna. Resembling the antelope from which it is named on earth, it feds exclusively on tourists having ditched it's natural diet of guamean grasshoppers and chocolate cupcakes. A pencil and pen doodle of sorts while feeling my brain drain out my ears at work.
- Yes I still am alive...sorta. Just been on the road quite a bit lately. Ah the life of a university student transient. Bliss. I like sharpeis...sharpeii?.... they're such lovable little doggies. Pencil on sketch paper.
- Yet another gift rhino for my good friend Tasiia. Yeah the girl sure likes her odd toed critters...I got five on each foot! Coloured pencils and pigment marker.
- An experiment with coloured paper, I was inspired to draw this after an afternoon with my history prof. Where this came from I don't know.... Coloured pencil on coloured paper
- My friend Tasiia (character © 2002 to her) adores rhinos. So here she is, astride her dwarf riding rhino. pencil doodle
- I really don't like chickens. One semester I had to spend late hours in the campus barn with them and this is what came out of it... the demon chicken of my mind. b/w pen and ink
- "Overlooking the barnyard, he stands as testament to an era long gone when his kind roamed the lands surrounding." I often wondered what stories such sentry skulls on farms could tell. pitt pastel