S.A. Wilkinson (Coyohti)
- A Basenji princess visiting Egypt. She is there to negotiate trade with the Queen. Around her neck she wears an example of the product she has to offer - beads carved and polished from the rich and aromatic wood of her homeland. Pen and ink illustration for print.
- A b&w illo of Bast that I did for the AC2000 conbook. The heiroglyphics do actually say something.
- Not your 'everyday' gryphon, Beatrice is rather petite, quiet, and introspective. Not surprisingly, she also sleeps all day. Fortunantly, her job involves celestial navigation so that is not much of a problem. Thanks to Ms. Fennell for helping me 'find' Yerf again! :)
- Canis Draconis aka a 'dragon dog' curled up on a sunlit windowsill. Dragon dogs are quite intelligent folk though with a fondness for simple pleasures...like sun bathing and tummy rubs. They like jewelry a lot, too...especially mechanical timepieces, but this one doesn't seem to be wearing any. Pen and ink illustration for print.
- Watercolor/colored pencil illustration of the character 'Mary' from the comic I'm (slowly) working on called 'Dakini Road'. I have many characters, but Mary has somehow turned out to be the most like me in real life.
- A t-shirt design done for the Cafe Press shop 'Spacegrrl Studio'. One of the very few anthropomorphic illustrations I've done lately. Produced in Illustrator 9.
- Pencil sketch of a friend of mine, Gaelif, in her Darth Saluki outfit. Too much Sith Academy silliness, methinks. :)
- I can hardly believe I didn't upload this one sooner. This is an older colored pencil picture, from 2000. I'm still pretty happy with how the fur texture turned out but the feathers could be _way_ better.
- Soozie Ringtail, Computer Repair Technician. This color piece is done in a somewhat older style. When I first created this character this is how I drew most of the time. It just doesn't feel right to draw her any other way now. Soozie's a nice girl with a big mallet and even bigger attitude.
- Tink Coppermoon, Journeyman Artificer of Aeronautical Quantification. This is a character concept I'm working on for a very nifty roleplaying MUCK. Aelfin are small, cervine-ish, anthrofolk with four ears. Tink will possibly be some sort of airship mechanic/builder.