Evan Sullivan (Granite)
- This is one of my all-time best pics of Ayia. She's depicted as being chained in a dungeon, jus' like in the plotline I try to follow:) All in all, I was very pleased with it. Mail me, and let me know what you think.
- My second try ever at coloring something on the 'puter. Not great, but not that bad, either. I guess so, anyway.
- A scrapped armor design for our newest denizen of evil. We scrapped the idea 'cuz it wasn't "chunky" enough.
- Another bout of silliness has claimed me. I have no idea what the significance of the "A" is. You tell me. Please...:)
- Me! Well, my dragon-self, anyhoo.
- Woah, color. This is actually a picture of my dog done as a fur. I like it. No, she doesn't REALLY have purple hair, but it's an interesting concept... naw, I could never do that. heh.
- Jim Sheppard, leader of the Canine Elite unit, the Skullhounds, tries too look macho.
- Wow, he's really good at them sit-up things. 7000... that's a lot.
- Well, here's how it is. I spent oodles of time doin' up the site, and I forgot about yerf completely. Baaaad me. bad. So after coming to realize what I had done, I came here fast as I could, and I realized "oh, God, most of the pictures I have on here suck!!" I decided to get some more recent ones and upload them. like this one. Arthur's new suit. Whee!
- My favorite female lead's newest armor design. Tell me what you think! er... please. :)
- A big robotic dragon. I love the picture, but the character is kinda useless...
- Just a super deformed fox I decided to draw. I like it. Is kawaii!