David Cotelessa (Spino)
- "Looking forward to the Day..." 6 December 1998 is the Second Sunday of Advent and AltarSkunk reads from the book of the Prophet Isaiah (Chapter 11, verses 1-10). May this holiday season bring you Peace!
- A tribute to a good friend.
- Fun and frolic idea from watching some of teh most intersting animals I've seen in a while - "bear cats", or binturangs.
- AN oldie but goodie.. A vixen with a bag of bombs.
- Another one from the vaults.. A sketch of everyone in Honeybadger's burrow.
- censored sketch for my roommate (who was displeased with some very inconsiderate drivers on the road today)
- Ch'marr running after a mouse!
- Ever have one of those weeks? You try to come up with a good idea and you end up with this fluff? This is a study for a larger piece that I've decided to do since I don't seem to have inspiration to think up better and the time inbetween uploads (for furry stuff) is way too long. Tell me your opinion.
- "Ain't takin' no bull". This picture was inspired from a very special person who cheered me up, and happened to mention she liked cows. I hope I see her again soon.
- Dancing can be so romantic between two furs. Even in the warm savanna..