Susan Meyer (Soobee)
- My half of an art trade with Basalt--ride the wild betta!
- Inspired by my friend's Burmese Gidget, who is the poofiest, cutest cat evarrr. Well, except for my cats, of course. Wearing an actual costume from Burma, if this library book I referenced it from is to be believed...
- CG of a hardy cavepony, back from apple huntin'. Fearsome.
- Another colonial deer, just hanging out and looking snazzy.
- A fennec princess on her balcony, facing the sunset. A bit old, but I still like the way the colors turned out.
- And another fishing-related trade piece. Done for my friend Matt, who loves donkeys too. I thought I was being all original with the subject matter, until I realized there was at least one other pic someone had done floating out there featuring a donkey fishing. Whoops. ^__^; Guess there's nothing new under the sun.
- Another one from the Further Confusion art show--a Polynesian rat (or mousie) gal doing the hula. Hopefully Yerf-appropriate. as I believe her leaves and lei are covering any offensive bits. ^_^
- My first ever CG anthro, done last year. I still love the way his mane turned out...
- A cheetah and her...uh...I've been calling it a griffakeet, but the bird it's based on is actually a Blue-Fronted Amazon Parrot (bird geek!) The hindquarters are those of a leopard. They're either on guard duty or thinking about going fishing. Done in watercolor and gouache.
- I've been horribly lax in uploading any art--so here's a tigress and some quadripedal peacocks from the FC artshow. Grasping clawsies!
- It's a colonial deer hanging out with a tavern doe. He'll wake up the next morning in a gutter with a splitting headache and his purse strings cut. Never hang out with does of loose moral character