< 1/2— Abigail Ryder (Worryfox)
- Commission for Eric Hunter/Bayson of his characters, coloured with Tria Markers. Lovely, lovely chap! Everyone send him cookies, now!
- Part 1 of 2. Meet Lazul (doggy guy) and Harpok (birdy kid). This is just one of the odd sketchy comics I've been doing late at night to introduce my characters while I work on the 'real' comic. Um. It's a bit different to WorryFox. Lazul is suspicious of Harpok, because Harpok is, well, evil. Myep. Lazul and Harpok are © Abigail Ryder 2003
- "You're messing with my brain!" Yeah. Bad Harpok! Ah, there are more of these at nemesisfleet.com, but they've got humans in. Take a peek if you like, or you can distract me from making more of these mean comics by sending me cookies. mm. :-) Harpok and Lazul are © Abigail Ryder 2003
- Badguy Ahjin doing some kind of magic...thing. He's bad! So bad!!! Between university work I've been trying to make my character drawings more exciting. Ahjin Lazuli is © Abigail Ryder 2003.
- Commission for the lovely Crystal/Lakota and her boyfriend. Coloured with markers and colouring pencils, Lakota is © Crystal Carlson and Zehklos is © his player!
- Here goes. Um, my other stupid comic idea, with more stupid comic characters and Egypt and science fiction thrown in just because. Woo & yay! Coloured in Photoshop, nearly killed my laptop. Characters are all © Abigail Ryder 2002.
- This is Uri. Ahh, I love snakes. She's teeny tiny, and has little robot arms and legs which make no sense. But I like little snakes. I miss my pet snakes. *sniffs* Uri is © Abigail Ryder 2002
- Something different, a commission for the very nice Snapcat! Character is © Snapcat 2002.
- I don't think anyone is gonna like me any more after all these mean cartoons. WorryFox meets some aliens! I promise that this is the end of my Jhonen Vasquez kick. WorryFox and alien thingies are © Abigail Ryder 2002.
- Harpok, looking way too cute here. He make look huggable, but while you snug him he'll steal your mobile phone and then run off to push some small children into puddles. Coloured in Photoshop, Harpok is © Abigail Ryder 2002.
- I'm new to colouring like this with Photoshop. Er, normally I go with something cartoony but I've been working on some fantasy characters and wanted to try out something different. A dragony soldier thing...and a very scared supposed 'dragon slayer'. Characters and artwork are © Abigail Ryder 2002.
- For Reno 'Scythe Kitten' Maxwell, her characters Randy and Reno. Sillyness coloured with markers! Artwork © Abigail Ryder 2002, characters © Scythe Kitten 2002.
- Say hello to my spiritual wolf guide...of DOOM. Hug him. Squeeze him. Actually, forget all that. He's just an old werewolf thing for a horror comic we're doing in uni.
- Er, a croc woman. Enforcer of the law type, coloured in Photoshop. Just a character design sketch, nothing to see here, move along!
- Trias here! AngelFox is for KT Coope. Mohh, those legs don't look right any more, and I need to work on wing anatomy. Off with me to practice!
- Three of my characters, Harpok, Uri (she's the tiny one) and Lazul, stare off at some Hidden Terror of Terror-ness! This Dramatic Tension is brought to you with Photoshop.
- Lions + cyborgs = fun-o-rama! I'm still considering the colours for his character and next time I work on him I'd like to experiment more with reflections. And stuff. Photoshop again.
- Gift for the lovely Selena Thomas. ReaperFox with some weird colours, and two wobbly scythes in markers and coloured pencils. Whoo!