< 1/2— Margaret Petrie (Nduli)
- Rikki-tikki-tavi battling Nag the cobra.
- Inks and photoshop. Concept for a character from a story I've written. Not all weres are happy to be them.
- Pic done for my favorite bassist and all around wonderful guy, congrats on the gig, Boo!
- "Bleating and babbling we fell on his neck with a scream..." The sheep prophet is killed by the dogs. Sketchy thing for an idea I have. Lyrics: Pink Floyd/Sheep
- Pretty self explainatory.
- "Pathetic fuzzball, my race will live on while yours will be nothing more than old bones forgotten in the ground." "Oh Yeah? We'll see, lizard breath." Pencil sketch that will be finished at some point after I take care of other obligations.
- A tiny spot of color on a black and white savannah
- Art I'm working on for Anthrocon, sketchlines and potentially illegal for Yerf nipple digitally erased.
- Logo done for work which I later silk screened for same.
- Work in progress as I slog through long overdue commissions to very patient clients. Mischievious Coyote sneaks away with Bear's fire while he sleeps. Pencil on grey toned watercolor paper.
- Sometimes things don't work out the way we expect.....
- Predator and prey. Brush inked and on bristol board
- Au revoir cher coq, dit le Renard
- Just a simple shaded pic of a unicorn, trying to break out of the cats n' canines rut I'm in.
- Silk screen design done for my own amusement. The screen is in black and white with lettering, this was just a quick and dirty Photoshop color job.
- Canson paper, black and white pencil.
- Got into the brusk inks again...
- Done in Photoshop, which is not really my choice of media these days, in a very simplistic style of coloring and shading.