Wendy Oster (Mistletoe)
- Gwendel's juggling! I came up with this idea last year for her drawing contest. Now, it's my way of thanking her for welcoming me to SCFA and for being a great artist. Gwendel is © the origial Wendy (Rice, that is) of SCFA.
- Kireth, a snow leopard on FurryMUCK, is a sweet person and a good friend of mine. If you see her, give her a friendly hello. Kireth © Lei Walters
- My furry persona, Mistletoe Snowshoe, here with her summer fur, a sketchbook, and an earnest look.
- Here's my self-portrait! I've been Mistletoe, a snowshoe hare, on FurryMUCK since October '96. Mistletoe © W. Oster, of course (This is among my first uploads, too! *yay* =:)
- In honor of Yerf being back in business, I've added this cleaned-up version my sketchbook's title page, which reads in full, "Showcase of Artists" Kinda like Yerf, eh? It's also one of the best pics of myself/Mistletoe to date.
- Here's my first attempt at drawing a tiger. He ended up looking like he has put many years behind him, since for some reason I drew him with a cane.
- Shield your eyes... it's one of the very first anthro's I drew! I retouched it with PS, tho, 'cause it looked even worse to begin with. I based her off a RL horse named Shiloe, who has mothered many foals, including the 2 year-old filly owned by my mom. Hence, this is Shiloe, and she's © me.
- "Anybody want a t-shirt?" Capitalizing on the server name-change. (No, this is not a RL business venture =;) Mistletoe © me Note about color: This is my first attempt at coloring solely with PS. Fun! I was lazy, tho, and left the fur in the winter stage, ie white.
- A swimmin' skunk. It's amazing how a doodle can turn out! This is nofur in particular, but if I were a mephit, this is probably how I'd look ;)
- It's everyfur's favorite hedgefox, Tremaine! I gave this pic to him for his birthday, back in September. Tremaine © Randy Entinger He also has an index here on SCFA, which you must go see!
- Walleye the grizzly looks fondly at his favorite fruit. (Uhm, yeah.) That white patch around his eye is a distinctive mark, i.e. it's supposed to be there. I don't think the scanner agreed with the colored pencils. Walleye © (and pic approved by) the ever-snuggable Paul Dort
- See Mistletoe (me, da bunny) laugh; yes, I am easily amused. :) Marker and pencil coloring by Dali Llama.