Amber Smith (Reaper, Messorius)
- Thelma for Boxcutter's Trading Post. Yay for interesting subject matter! Pencil/Photoshop.
- And lo, our heroic photo montage did see the poptart, tracking the sprinkle-spoor with great skill, until it could be slain with the plastic butterknife of pointyness (increase THACO +5). I think I've stumbled upon the style I want for the comic I've had on the backburner for forever and a day. Ink/Photoshop.
- I shall call him Squidgy, and keep him in my sock drawer. Today really, really sucked, except for this. Ink/coloured pencils.
- Drool is fuuuun. Anubis in coloured pencils. Teeny bit of graphite. Strathmore paper. <3
- Illustration of my most beloved character Reaper. I had fun with this one and after being supremely obsessed with pomegranates over Christmas I couldn't pass up the symbolism.
- The last few months have been full of figuring out and finally coming to terms with being (technically) an adult. I think I'm starting to have a career, and Holy Crow! Does the scary excitedness ever abound.
- Done for Anna Pieruccini's Trading post. I drove my coworker nuts making her pose for this. Coloured pencils and acrylic.
- Character interaction and fun with sliiiime, and depth of field. Coloured pencils.
- Suprise present for my signifigant other, Lucas. Screwy closet tea drinker.
- Partner to the ickle grapetongued salamander. Soon to be joined by bugs. I love my job. <3 Ink.
- Who's a cute widdle salamander with the sticky grape tongue? Ahaha. :D I really need to go on vacation. Ink.
- This was done for Jinx17 by way of the Secret Santa TP. Gotta love candles and eye-blinding fabric.