- Painting number 2 in a small series of paintings of my calico kitty. 20" x 16" acrylic on canvas
- We've all been there. An illustrator piece from last year that I forgot to upload.
- A female cat morph with her ears backed, standing in the middle of a field. What did she just step in? Ew... 24" x 36" acrylic on canvas
- A displeased female minotaur who thinks of herself as a mad cow. 14" x 17" colour pencil on bristol
- Graduate hamster illustration for my graduation announcements. Anything is better than the university library. Graphite drawing colored in photoshop.
- Blue and Gold Macaw + Cat = Macat... 24x30 acrylic on canvas
- Maive isn't worried about her armor being all that functional this day as she's only going to be beating up on new recruits. Though she's generally called a tiger-mouse, she's actually a very odd form of mage construct. 30' x 36' acrylics on stretched canvas
- Detail of my painting of Maive. Scanned directly from the canvas in 3 pieces.
- A female minotaur though this minotauress doesn't dress like a warrior. 12" x 16" acrylic on watercolor canvas. Watermarks...bleh...
- After far too much time has been spent on it, my first digital cat is as finished as it's going to get. Wizard's tip: Neon familiars are easier to spot in the dark.
- I don't know either. 24" x 30" acrylic on canvas
- Polly the Carrot...er... Parrot Cat... 24x30 acrylic on canvas (with a digital background that may or may not be added to the real painting). This one is older than the Macat and not quite as friendly looking.
- The mighty minotaur warrior sits in contemplation of the tasks done and the ones remaining to be done. Quintallis is short one ugly, raised scar in this piece. 20"x16" acrylic on canvas
- The kitty wants his dinner. Your soul will do. Forget that kitty has already eatten far too many souls. 20" x 24" Acrylic on canvas.
- One fairly goofy distorted cat.
- Uninvited Guests - 16"x20" acrylic on canvas - Is the hamster the uninvited guest, or is the cat?