Toni Lloret (Tronak)
- This is my very first furry pic. This little blue pony is based on a charcater of one of the last Osamu Tezuka's anime series. The title was Blue Blink, but seems that it's not very popular, despite to all the main character captivated me during a time.
- Highly retouched version of a pic I have done for my friend Ed Coon, now it looks even more furry. (98-5-7)
- This is a parallel world. It seems the earth but it isn't. An extremely evil scientist has taken this werewolf from our world for using him in his experiment of creating the most powerful cybernetic soldier in his plans of conquer the galaxy. But the werewolf escaped just on time, what will happen?
- Ahh..my first really big project made with the help of photoshop; oddly for my surprise, seeing at it now looks quite good in terms of technique (as all my earlier pictures is mouse-drawn). It was a comission for my friend "Jedi fox".
- B/W pic. A mercenary cat with A PAIR of good reasons to kill, of course ;). Sometimes it reminds me Sarah Connor in T2, altought it not was my intention when I began to draw it. This can be an example of how must not be drew a pic: in a hurry, at 3 am ;D
- This is punka city. Elderly people says that the planet was inhabited by gigantic cat-like monsters long long time ago. They constructed this monument in their honour. The gigantic eyes of the enormous statue capture the light of two suns and trasform it into electric energy that provide energy to all the city.
- Surprise! I wanted to draw a wolf and what did I obtained: a cat, or at least is seems. A very simple pic, only for test the posibilities of Photoshop.
- I made this picci for my friend nobs, my little present for this Christmas for the furriest wolf ;-)
- Purple muscled anthropomorphic panther. Hey, who putted that square here? :)
- I'm using this picture for my first webpage. As you see is a compilation of some of my previous pictures :)
- Miscellaneous sketches of wolves, etc for the new colour pic I'm working on.I hope to finish it soon.
- Trying new styles in holydays.