Regina La Grone (Lady Littlefox)
- A picture done in memory of the man who taught me about furry art and apprenticed me, Barron William Blackfox of Ansteoria. In honor of him I took the name Littlefox upon being apprenticed, and now I keep the name out of memory. The picture is a farewell as he walks into the highlands, his bagpipes playing as he goes home.
- A simple picture of a Siamese Kitten and a Fox Kit very much in love. Designed as a furry rendidtion of a pair of characters played on StarWars MUSH. (Dubmax & Vexa)
- A quick little sketch, sorta a what if for a friend. Thought it perfectly illustrated fatherhood for the poor Dubmax. Done in Black and White.
- A simple picture of a Wolf Admiral and a Siamese kitty having a holo-net conversation on StarWars MUSH (Adlerson & Vexa)
- A simple, not so great picture for a friend. Yet another excuse to 'cutify' a good friend and hassle him later. Nandor is one of the eternally stoic and yet loveable higher ups on StarWars Mush, and here I've Furried him as a Hedge Hog. Hope I don't get Bapped for it. ;)
- A picture that just sort of happened. Black and White, it is a picture of Dubmax and Vexa, with Dubmax being no help to Vexa's paperwork. Kind of a cute turn around if you know the pair from StarWars MUSH. Copyrights belong to character's players
- A picture that just sort of happened when my husband took me to a Japanese Resturant for lunch the other day. A panda in a Kimono, black and white, Ink sketch.
- A picture of a scruffy mouse/rat and a siamese cat, entitled "Sugar + Spice ?!?" Oddly enough, the one carrying the blaster is Sugar. These are also furry renditions of a pair of characters played on StarWars MUSH (Morganna & Vexa)
- A silly group picture of some friends on StarWars Mush, all done as furries. It was sort of on a bet, the 'you can't make us cute' thing. Well....shhh, don't tell em. Black and white line art. Left to Right: Rishar, Lanthazar, Dubmax, Vexa, Drake, Fay and Sharkad.
- Another Sketch of my character on StarWars, only much better and much less kid-kritter. Vexa in her Sari, Almost ammusing how she turned out looking a bit more crosseyed than I intended...must be the siamese in her.
- 4-hour planeflight + too much caffine + not enough sleep = Wrecking Crew. I was headed to the SAE's Mini Baja West Competition and started this on the flight. It's a furry rendition of the people on our team. Starting Left-Top: Brad, Aeron, Takahiro, Reggie (ME), Mike. Bottom Left: Team Captain David and Jimmy.