Robert Holiday (Bobby)
- A pencil drawing of Bobby. This looked oddly good for some reason half-finished, so I left it this way. Bobby © me.
- Female bunny in commie garb with a clueless expression. "You expect me to fire this thing?" This is a boring desc. Artwork (C) 1999 Robert Holiday.
- "Hi, I'll be your assassin for the evening. Would you like red or white wine served at your funeral?"
- A female kitsune (kiri?) in traditional Japanese garb. Brush inks. Artwork (C) 1999 Robert Holiday.
- Another piccie of Lindgold, this one waaay better than the last. Haven't posted anything for a while because my pens died and I had to really get good with 100% brushes before presenting any work with 'em. Watercolours, brush inks on board. Lindgold is © Grant Preston.
- Psykitty of YiffNet. Drawn because he was all nice and stuff. He has rather poor taste in hats, I think. Watercolours and inks as usual. Artwork (C) 1999 Robert Holiday. Onyx Psykitty (C) 1999 his player.
- This picture was inspired by another picture I saw.. but the other picture wasn't romantic. I thought that doing it as a romantic scene would be better, so I fished out my Tria markers and did it up. `:) People keep saying this'd make a great t-shirt or something.. they must be blind. `=)
- A Nimh-ian rat, using that Trademark Roz Gibson 'sneer'. `;} Watercolours/ink on cardstock.
- "Extra fluffy." People can be so cruel..