< 1/2— Melanie Gibbons (Andwyn)
- My go at drawing an anthro Egyptian god other than Anubis or Bastet. This guy here's Khnum, the ram-headed god of Creation. A quick scribble, coloured even quicker in Photoshop.
- Celaeno and Rigel watching the sunrise. I was playing around with lighting effects here. Note to self: Learn to render water properly instead of using filters. It's not big and it's not clever.
- Quickly inked and Photoshopped sketchysketch of one of the major Gods in my story's world- Ennethis, the canine hunter-god.
- 'The light in the North'. Gotta love cardboard clouds.
- Just a fox sitting playing a pipe. In his underwear, too :-) I was trying for a vaguely photorealistic look here.
- My half of an art trade with a nice person known as Karen Picketts :-) This is her character Pipes, an, erm, swashbuckling poodle. Yay!
- Male puma (or cougar, or mountain lion, or whatevaer you wanna call 'em) in an..erm...purple loincloth. Yeah. Lookit der muscles on 'im! An endeavour to make prisma pencils look smooth and un-grainy. It *kind of* worked.
- Rigel. With bow. Without shirt. I liked this pic on my monitor, but the downstairs computer's monitor makes it look like poo. </ramble> :-P
- Just a semi-old pic of Rigel aiming his bow that I found down the back of my desk.
- Andwyn as a happy, goofy, wolfy-doggy thing.
- An anonymous tiger-type gryphon, sitting there plotting something, no doubt. Prismacolor markers = good. Scanners that mangle pictures done by said markers = bad.
- I went back to school yesterday. In a way I'm glad to get back- gots to get me some human contact. I became something of a hermit over the summer. The little stanza there is © Jimmy Eat World.
- Just a quick scribble with a graphics tablet. I dunno what he is, where he's going or what he's gonna do with the big stick when he gets there.
- Syrma, primpin' and preenin' herself in th' mirror. Vain b!tch. I like purple. I also like chocolate. *Eats chocolate* :-D And as to why she's floating...umm...her chair is invisible :-P
- Grrr, baby.