Daniel Richard G. (Straker Skunk)
- Yes! My first full-body piece inna *long* time! Here you see Garen, the Mobian black panther, and station commander of DS fame. (pardon his outlined-ness... if I shaded it properly, I'd have no pencil left :-)
- A generic skunk. As you can see, I've finally learned the proper way of coloring our striped friends :-)
- Another generic skunk.
- Yet another skunk. This one isn't me, but it *is* rather close to what I look like nowadays... (just not so roly-poly, mind you!)
- A first attempt at rendering Jenna. Jenna Moffett, a Mobian skunk, as seen in DOUBLE STRIPES.
- A generic, somewhat annoyed lynx. Not anyone I would know (-:
- Place: Redmond, WA. Time: Late evening. A mischievous flying squirrel (Nutsy!) and one somewhat cynical skunk (me!) are loose in Microsoft headquarters, in search of bright shiny-type objects to add to Nutsy's collection. Whoa! He just found a big one! Way to go Nutsy!! (Looks like Win2K's going to be held up *yet again* };-) Nutsy is © His Codeworthiness Louis Thomas. Windows 2000, Bill Gate's pen, and the Anti-UNIX paraphernalia are all © Microsoft
- He's got his eye on you . . . .
- A skunk's favorite pool shot!
- Straker poses proudly at the entry hatch of his favorite vehicle, the STKR-1 hoverunit. That last coat of wax really paid off! (Snapped at an exhibition at the Ft. Lauderdale Marriott North Hotel, 9/1996)
- One of my furst self-portraits. Just me, reclining on a couch.