Kelly Lambert (FluffyCow)
- Wow. This feels so weird. Uhm... This is Bartlett California. Guess how she got her name. =)P Markers and colored pencil.
- Anna P's lovely character Snail Lady, done for the recent Trading Post #32. Photoshop.
- Isali Rohn-Don was kidnapped and sold into slavery, taken from the Trades and her husband and friends. After a short, horrid time in that line of work, she was found by a group of rangers who...well, slapped some sense into her. Greatly changed and finally ready to face her path and seek out her still-missed and thought of husband, Isali Rohn-Don returns to the Trades ten long years later looking very different than she once did.
- My bull was having a bad day, so I drew him a picture to cheer him up, d'aawwwwwwww. (Don't shoot me.) I haven't been around much due to crazy-go-nuts schoolwork mostly...what art I have been drawing is non-furry, and THAT stuff has been being redrawn three, four times before I'm satisfied with it. So um. Rough art period for me. But I like this one. Hope you do too. =)
- Isali came back to find Rafael Don, her husband. Now maybe her ex? She doesn't know. Anyway, they've both changed a lot. The metal-working ratfox is all dirty and greasy like when they first met, but he's gained some weight and has gotten a few more scars. Hm. Rafael copyright Ohaldo, art by me. Doodle haters never fear; this will be replaced by a colored version sometime later this week.
- For HollieTree and the Trading Post in the Binaries thingy. I'm particularly pleased with the pose and stuff, though I did sorta cop out on the coloring...I used lots and lots of Photoshop "Sponge" filter, a la skateboarding magazines. Ever look in one of those? My little brother was sooo into it awhile ago, and like...half the ads in those things are like, 'Sponged'. Anyway, I still think it looks pretty good. Also, this was a way for me to face the personal trauma of what happened last time *I* got on a skateboard. *cries* The cries haunt me still...'Rock! ROCK!'
- So there's like, this character that I made up way back in ninth grade (oh, I'm so old). I called her Xiao, and I didn't even know how to pronounce it, and for whatever reason she ended up being one of those characters you redraw differently every year? So anyway, it's been like two years since I've drawn her, so here she is. Her head, anyway. I've got a full body pic that'll be colored soon, depending on how that comes out it may be uploaded too. =3