Amanda Faber (Aardwulf)
- This one's got a *story* behind it, you lucky children! See, whenever I show a particular picture to my non-furry friends (hint: it's on this page), they all assume that it's, y'know, dirty or something and tell me what a sick little pervert I am. Hence, the drawing you see to the left. My roommate likes this one - makes her laugh. Heh.
- An oldish sketch of Marty and Jennifur, inspired by the groovalicious ditty "What A Feeling" from "Flashdance". It's, y'know, part of one o' them mental movie thingies. Marty and Jen are © me.
- A second sketch in which I was playing with under-lighting...or whatever it's called. The first "Flashdance" pic was an experiment in backlighting. Yeah, they're old, but they were fun to do. Marty and Jen are © me.
- I laugh boldly in the face of adversity after drawing (*GASP!*) people. I like this one, for no particular reason.
- The adolescent Jephtah and Shanna - an Alsatian and a border collie, respectively - in various moods of amour. I like the head shots in the lower left corner, personally.
- Canine sweethearts Jephtah and Shanna spend some quality time in a sunny park. I had fun drawing two of my chars as more "traditional" anthros (whatever that term may mean) as opposed to the four-footed form in which they usually appear. (See the pencil sketches above.) This was largely an experiment in shading, highlighting, and whatever else I could do with my trusty coloured pencils. I think it turned out nicely.
- Marty and Jen in what I think is my second attempt at a shaded black-and-white pencil drawing. Many warm fuzzies to all the FoLCs who may have dropped by on a whim and recognised the source of inspiration behind this pic. (Furry FoLCs...well, I guess stranger things have happened.)
- Velvel busts a move. I like the rough, quick-sketch feel of this pic; I tried to imbue it with a lot of energy and action. How'd I do?
- My fellow yearbook staffers and I as furries. Left to right: Ian, our Official Staff Driver; Tom, photographer and layout squirrel; Kim, editor (and roommate); yours truly, art freak; and Kristy, our other photographer and the only sane person in the bunch, which is why she always seems embarrassed to be around us in public.