Trent Drake (Hiker)
- A character I'm working on... A 1940's serial style hero! He is Furth's last hope... he is... AGENT O (as in otter. Never could resist an obvious pun) Agent O and image © Trent Drake.
- Heyas... it's been a while. :) This is a cockroach telling stories around the campfire... long story behind this pic, but basically it's a promo piece I'm working on for Feral. If you do not know what Feral is, RUN to www.campferal.org and check it out. That is all. :)
- A half-hour production by Hiker. No particular character, and no self-respecting wolf would be caught on paper with a look like *that* anyways. :) Image © Trent Drake
- I think it's a jackal-morph posing for a temple wall portrait. I'm not really sure. Does a jackal have a straight tail or a poofy one? Whatever. Scan of a pencil sketch pending inking. Image and character design © Trent Drake
- Jones again. This pic's nowhere near done, yet. My first major work inked with a *brush!* Tremble. I know I am. :)
- Brush inkjob number TWO! WHOOP! Syrano D'Marcus bouncing along to some ska only he can hear. He's © his player! :)
- A very recent pic based on a Cinar animation character that few of you have even heard of. But for those Nighthood fans out there, here he is... Arsene Lupine. :)
- Sometimes the only way to work thru your pain is to grab a brush and inflict huge, ugly masses of black on an already pouty-looking figure. Image © Trent Drake.
- This smirking wuff adorns the inside front cover of my sketchbook. I liked how it turned out so I scanned it to preserve it for eternity.
- Yeah. If you couldn't guess, I've had heavy things on my mind just lately, leading a new pic of my angsty gothic chain-smoking cheetah, Illchor. Bony little cuss isn't he? Enjoy.
- Jonas_Silver of furrymuck, giving us the hang-loose sign. Kinda funky, innit? Jonas_Silver © himself, image © me. :)
- So just who is this cat with the line, the gun, and the snarl? Time will tell all! Sort of (C) me, 1998.