Steve Domanski (Iyu)
- Been playing LOTS of Red Baron 2.
- Title pic for our webpage.
- (o/~ tick like a bomb... tick like a bomb o/~) This is a piece I had in my head for awhile, and finally got around to constructing. Its a photo of a 3-D Foamboard contruction. I used red, white and yellow poster paper and red, yellow and black markers for a Roy Lichtensteinian look. I had fun with it. (o/~ tick... tick... tick... tick... tick... o/~)
- Felt like working on my crosshatching. Pencil and brown Micron 005 on parchment paper. I've had a lot of DaVinci on my mind lately. He's so cool. The craft is loosely based on an Airco D.H.2, but my drawing would probably never get off the ground.
- I really like Chilly Mouse's use of color on her 'Kunji' piece and thought I would apply her color scheme palette to a pic for my webpage.
- A pic I did for my friend Chris' cat-themed sketch book.
- New title pic for our webpage.
- Pic of iyu on a Laperopter.
- Pic of a roo in some kind of power armor or something.
- I tend to be a pretty modest guy... But I just have to say, if I had been Vader's wingman in that trench run, the Trilogy would have been a very different set of movies. ;D) I play X-Wing Alliance on The Zone as 'Darth Fluffy' If any one wants to compete or team up, drop me a line at [email protected] :D)
- I already added these once.. I dont know what happened, anyway.. "Now, one fine day, the two uncles decided to have a big party - but whod be invited? They invited their friends, both big and small, and the friends were animals, one and all. A porcupine, a tiger, a dog or two, a bear and a rabbit - it was nearly a zoo! And Andrew said, "Hey! Lets invite our nephew, Tim! Itll be much more fun at our party with him."
- Well for those of you wondering whats going on, this is a childrens book I did for Aethans nephew Tim for Christmas. Its divided into sections, because some parts feature a human boy who daydreams about becoming different animals. You can read it in it's entirety at http://velar.ctrl-c.liu.se/vcl/Artists/Steve-Domanski/index.html. The corresponding text for this picture is... "Maybe a squirrel is what Id be, and go jumping around from tree to tree. And people would toss me lots of treats, Popcorn, peanuts and other sweets."
- "Maybe a tiger with great big paws, lots of black stripes and sharp teeth and claws. And pounce on anyone great or small, cause a tiger is the fiercest critter of all."
- "Maybe Id be a kangaroo, and have to buy a bigger shoe. And when I went to summer camp, Id be the all-time leapfrog champ!"