<November 5, 2004>
- The tavern girl who knocked Quentyn's socks off... http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?fur&1100270596
- Beebee, up to her ears in her work... http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?commission_gen&1100316825
- And of course the full color version.... a regular lil grease bunny aint she?
- And the color version, naturally.
- Some little Yerf rat heads I found on my hard drive. What better to start off my newly refurbished account? (The old one went kerblooey for reasons unknown.)
- Did these twee little bastards while watching commercials. And this is like the best thing I've drawn in weeks! haha I'm pathetic :P
- for the tp... Ocelot's cherberic gothbunny.
- 12/04/04 - Taking a break from the webcomic to bring the world another Lizzie picture. I've been trying to make her a heatsuit in the same vein as Getta's, but I've been unable to come up with anything remotely satisfactory until now. I'm rather happy with how the outfit, and the picture, turned out. The version I used for my printed portfolio actually shows more of the "artbook page" around the character, but for the online version I did not want to lose detail in the main illustration in favour of the extra stuff around her.
- I don't know.
- My friend recently lost her dog and I figured I'd do something nice for her...and also have the chance to go crazy in PS.