<October 31, 2004>
- Commission for Tiros.
- 'Not Alone'. Happy Hallowe'en everyone! Hope you have a 'spooky' time this year! Woo! Candy! Woo! Drink! (Apologies for the bad scan... rushed to get done by today. I'll get around to uploading a better version soon!) ...My Armarniss characters Lance & Yolos get stranded in a spooky place and Yolos tries to lighten the situation with a bad joke.
- Unruhe. Of course, now that I try and upload the other version it shows up all broken. ;_; Its halloween and I think the spirits are playing tricks with me. c_c Art & character ©2oo4 Arphalia.
- I'm loathe to upload sketches here, but I could'nt let Halloween pass me by without posting somthing related. Here's a little somthing I did for Lance in OpenCanvas.
- well, it's cutting it kinda close, but i'm ashamed to say i'm totally lacking in a proper halloween drawing. i have a VERY good reason, i assure you, but the details would only bore you. suffice it to say that... HOLY CRAP WHAT'S THAT??? *throws drawing at you and runs* happy halloween, kids!
- Yeah, the one word is way heavy on the psychadelics...kept futzing with it but still couldn't come up with a style I liked that was close enough to the intended '60s motif. But hey, it's all them ol' rhythym an' blues witcher ol' pals Roy and WP! Step back, Jim Croche! -:D
- Blessed Samhain! The veils between the worlds are thin... those who were lost can be found....