<August 20, 2004>
- Dogmatic Repose. His right arm is kind of funny, and his halo is lop sided... but it turned out ok. I love printing. Oil based ink on Magnani Pescia with a plastic plate.
- Graphic for the background of my webpage. Sorry it's so dark.
- Nora! For the Trading post. *my brain hurts, I need a new one.
- Just a small gift for very dear friend. Give a giraffe a cupcake?
- Whnever I find the finished original of this, I'll take this one down. For now, here is the dodo from Alice in Wonderland. I did this back in late 2002! Watercolor and india ink, here . .
- Shelly M's doberman character, Dawndra. True Scissors refers to how a Dobie's teeth should align, when being evaluated in the ring or whatever.
- Did this about a year ago, for Kenket's trading post . . . Raven and Coyote! Sharpie marker and highlighter, no undersketch or ANYTHING @[email protected]
- Art Collab with Katie Hofgard...I drew and Inked...She colored..Art Colabs rock...More personal than the trade in my opinion.13:11 and Wolfynymph owned by their creators by the way.
- %93We were allowed into a Phoenix temple that happened to have a very large, very shiny stone. Just the kind of shiny that any Nezumi would treasure. The Unicorn told me that I should not and I believed her. Unicorns have a way of making their words become the truth. The Dragon told me I would not and I believed him. Dragons have a way of seeing into tomorrow. But when the Crane told me I could not, well it would not have been right to let him keep believing that falsehood.%94 My Ratling never gets the party into any trouble ^_^