<July 3, 2004>
- You say strange things when the heater's out and you're freezing to death.
- Fur spreads up his arm, how nice!
- Watch it there, changing footsies makes for unstable equilibriums!
- Fluffle, Fluffle, FLOOMPF!
- Iron Wolf is about to attack. Run!
- Candyman, candyman, candyman, candyman, candyman.
- A snail on a leaf
- I hope this anthropomorphic enough. If not, I'll take it down. Robot penguin-people count, yes? Repload, magically de-typoed. Eheh...
- Fashion? No! An 11 color stencil done in acrylic on black posterboard, 22"x28". ©2004 Thomas Blue.
- The same stencil as below, earlier in the printing process. ©2004 Thomas Blue.
- My car is a four cylinder.
- While closely related to elephant garlic, mammoth garlic is shaggier and has larger tusks, and makes its home in the open tundra. (Acrylic, 12 x 24, and I swear to god it made sense at the time...)