<May 27, 2004>
- my own coloured version of chris and i's 'puddentane' image, his coloured version is uploaded as 'pudden.gif.' my sketch and colours (markers), his inks. this will be at C-ACE too!
- Long time no see, I know. Here's a recent art piece of my character Lydia in her gryphon form, from my comic book story "Spiral" (found in Radio Comix's Mangaphile). She may not be very good at flying yet, but the determination is there, at least! This image is currently up for auction on Furbid. Mixed media.
- Here's that wacky pic I uploaded back when I was a Yerf greenhorn. It's for the same Polyhedron article that involved the Ark. Photoshop and Painter. This puppy also made it into Spectrum 10. ©2001 TSR.
- Here's the third of five illos I did for the Polyhedron Magazine article on "Omega World", their updated version of Gamma World. (Anybody remember Gamma World??) I got to take Tom Baxa's Gray Render and make him all funky. Mostly Photoshop, a little Painter. ©2001 TSR.
- Here's a critter from the Scourge deck, last year? Year before last? Something like that. For a while there I was Elemental Boy. That had me feeling finer'n frog's hair. This card was sent to me as "Fungal Friend"; most of the textures on the creatures started out as scans of Portabello mushroom caps. Painter and Photoshop; ©2002 WOTC.
- One of the two cards I did for the Mirrodin set, the War Elemental. I was asked to come up with a creature made from battlefield debris, but no fresh blood and no body parts. I'm not a big fan of gore but from a purely visual perspective, having a creature composed of armor AND what's left INSIDE the armor would have been wonderfully creepy. All Photoshop; ©2003 WOTC.
- Final version, in crayon.