<May 8, 2004>
- My side of an art trade with the talented Olven. :>
- My Little Tartar.
- "Curse of the Wereseal" part 1. Hope this is Yerfable... it gets far more anthro in the second half, i swear, but it doesn't really make that much sense without the first half. (micron pen, photoshop)
- PRINTS AVAILABLE. Lockjaw variation #3 - Dirosyrix. Yes, the tail is finished in real life, but the scanner wasn't big enough and chopped part of it off. Anyways, pretty happy with this one. Done in micron pen. image/Lockjaws/Dirsyrix © Allison Theus.
- This dragon is from way back in January of 2003, and was a quick doodle (meaning, about 5-10 minutes or less) I drew freehand in brown pen on a piece of printer paper only to use water to make the non-waterproof ink "bleed" and then toy with it with a dabble of gouache and a marker background. Nothing special, but I like how it flows. I need to do more stuff like this. ~_~
- OpenCanvas (Digital)~ 3/14/03 Hour sketch: This little study was inspired by the song "Greenwaves," by Secret Garden, whose peaceful melody kept me company and gave me hope during a really tricky time. Though it is hard to tell, those are indeed two gryphons, waiting and watching as a misty storm rolls in. I don't usually upload my more "emotional" pieces, but in this case I made an exception, and I hope you enjoy it.