<March 8, 2004>
- I'm surprised I haven't uploaded this one yet! This was a huge 20x30 watercolor and airbrush painting titled "Companionship" wich I sold at FC'04. About two months of work, and it marks a turning point in my art, as far as my realism and watercolor/airbrush work go. I definately learned alot of things from this piece, and to this day, it's one of my favorite traditional media pieces. If you like it though, I am offering a commission like this on furbid. It's the first of only four commissions that will be offered this year. http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?commission_genfur&1080018942
- Whee tengu! Whee scribbly photoshop attempt at realism! Whee bad puns! Ohmyhead.
- I dedicate this to Kira Lee and her love of trains. - Simply put, this is my character insanely enjoying a ride on the TTC. Ewwy.
- Ew, she's eating her earwax. Yes, I know this is weird and I'm not entirely sure that I would normally upload this to yerf, but today I'm feeling... different. Teehee. I dedicate this image to Demitri Redding, aka Kelly.
- Acrylic sketch of a red panda in a white suit walking around in some distorted green place. Don't ask me.
- Inspired by my friend's Burmese Gidget, who is the poofiest, cutest cat evarrr. Well, except for my cats, of course. Wearing an actual costume from Burma, if this library book I referenced it from is to be believed...
- CG of a hardy cavepony, back from apple huntin'. Fearsome.
- My first ever CG anthro, done last year. I still love the way his mane turned out...