<February 22, 2004>
- I met hare today. It was a mother hare.
- Can you draw out Leviathan with a fishhook? Or press down his tongue with a cord? Can you put a rope in his nose or pierce his jaw with a hook? Will he make many supplications to you, Or speak to you in soft words?
- Scanned from my sketchbook, 9x11 pencil & ink. Cropped to heck.
- Sketch trade with StarFinder. It's her friend Clemonde! And..um..he's having a bit of a flea problem.
- Shivae and Frog! From the online comic Shivae! Which has been on over a year hiatus, but is going to return by the beginning of April! Done in CG Illustrate using pen and watercolor... and many layers.
- It's Talbot! He was sleeping on his food dish (and almost fell off-- repeatedly) so I drew him. Burd is the word.