<January 3, 2004>
- My (overdue) half of an art trade. I apparently needed to get some hatching out of my system. Ethan is © J. Ross. Her half of the art trade - a drawing of Alkali - can be seen at my newly-completed website, more specifically in the guest art section at http://www.ignes-fatui.com/guest.html
- Art trade with miss Natalie G. Calico Paisley is the SNIZLE! :)
- A little drawing for my wonderful friend Brennan. :D
- aright... second upload. Forgot his tail! Anyway, this is Zed Cactus III, hopefully a character for #Vagrant. I did an earlier sketch of him, he's a hyena. Hmm. Painter 8, 55 min. (an hour because I forgot the tail)
- While I liked Sliguana's monologue on the old first page, the faceless wandering coyote was pretty dull and Tommy didn't show up until the end of the first page when this whole comic is supposed to be about him (and Sliguana, but his name is second). So now it's all about Tommy on the first page, though the coyote still makes an appearance, but this time, he's symbolic. Ooooo, fear me!
- Because I have much love for the Hyz-z0 and she got all different on me so I had to draw her new design.
- In the book, in his diary, all Johnathan says is that this annoys him because he can't shave properly. Not frightened at all. Really.
- I need to work on -something else- now. Eheh ;P It started out as Painter practice.
- I wish they'd stop moving.. But then, how would I get all of the poses? Photoshop sketches from life.
- Basalt and Sadie, for the trading post. Werd 2 yo mutha.
- Dancing? Prancing? I have no idea. The gap in the wing is thanks to the spine of the sketchbook. Yay for incomplete knowledge of bird anatomy!
- Belated happy birthday Vinci!
- "Vice Strikes Back"- Commission for Kaffe of her Saluki character Vice. OMG I'm NEVER doing another Star Wars related commission again. *whimper*