<January 1, 2004>
- There was a riot in the recents for detail. So here it is. ;}
- Paint! I can paint! Even pixels! (photoshop/ wacom)
- "Ice: Four Forms" As a 'shifter, he's privy to an almost endless variation on his hyena-type, but here we see four of Ice's most common guises: humanoid, anthro, giant hyena, and elemental war-beast. (The latter being my personal favorite.) ;)
- basalt for the trading post! i love your art, basi ^_^ yeah, good stuff. hope everybody had a great new year. i had to hold hands with people i didn't know and dance around in a clumsy circle :P
- Well, do ya? Updated and reuploaded.
- An hour and a half late on the east coast and an hour and a half late on the west coast. What symmetry. ;) Happy birthday to Candy L. and Joel B.! :)
- Sliguana, Lil' Tommy, and the Dragoncycle. Since I struggle with all vehicles and mechnical things in general, I had to use lots of references. Luckily I had some magazines and toy motorcycles to look off of. Re-uploaded with some minor adjustments.
- Mox the bioluminescent dragon. I shade horridly in photoshop, so I just didn't for this one. Meep.
- No, look behind you! BEHIND YOU! Magic disapearing reappearing crusifix now fixed. Heh..
- Vampire related shaving injuries...
- Never a good sign..