<December 8, 2003>
- The trick to painting backgrounds is to do them first. The problem with this is: you end up with a great landscape and a teeny gryphon. >.< Oh well.
- Re-upload of "The traveller". Better scan! Oils on 22" x 28" aquarelle paper.
- Art trade with Arania! Check out her work and excellent characters at http://arania.kamiki.net/
- A very fun commission! The best part was eating the reference when it was finished.
- Happy Holidays!
- Another gift for a dear friend of mine, Louis Vitale. Parody of the Copper Tone ads, with Fetch, the Megaplex mascot. Due to lack of space, as soon as my new drafting table is assembled I'll be resuming commissions. I finally bought a table out of necessity.
- This is the joke that haasssnnn't diiiied, and it'll go on until our brains aaaarre friiiiied. This is from last night's "Funday PawPet Show" art jam. It was something like "Funky White Boy Music Dancing"...or something to that effect.
- This started out as a design for a linoleum print. And then I colored it.
- I'm sorry. I was just surprised that no one had done this yet. I promise I won't do any more.
- It seems like, with fur, tattoos would be pretty impractical. Now, freeze-branding...
- An old pic I did last year but didn't have the nerve to upload on Yerf back then.