<December 3, 2003>
- Oh Jen, look what you started.... Darn, I wish I had an iPod.
- Just a doodle I did for Pegla's sketchbook at Anthrocon and forgot to upload until now.
- Bastek! ... MY EYES! The filters! *twitch*
- Where the hell did my IPod go? (IPod © Apple 03)
- Hrm, something's missing here...
- Well, all the cool kids were doing it, and i *do* want to be popular... ... and because, like Elise Martinson, iDon't either.
- "Swiftrat" - sorry for the reupload. The other one wasn't sharpened enough. Thanks to StarFinder for helping me not be an idiot and fixing my prob =)
- Graphite piece I did a while back to practice on perspective and musculature with metallics as well as emphasize Ahkahna's reflective spots.
- Pencil and boredom :}
- Commission for Lakota, this was completed a while back. Forgive my (horrible) memory.
- Photoshop project for a computer class which involved a lot of cloning.
- *Laughing!* Give a Wulf an iPod and... Oh my GOD I never thought I'd start a revolution. *sniff* It's... it's my first revolution EVER! Daddy will be so proud! :D And it's FUN! iPod is a happy little thing. And whoever out there gets this pic reference... then you probably got a little too close to me ;) [image © 2003 by Jen Seng; iPod design © 2003 by Apple Co.] -- [Dec. 02, 2003]
- I use a Lyra RCA-- 20 gigs of goodness-- and I'm quite happy with it. Unfortunately, iPod has cooler ads.
- A re-doing of an earlier picture.