<October 17, 2003>
- I finally finished serious piece and *gasp* it's even real media. And what's even scarier is that this has got to be the best thing I've cranked out in...ever! Go me! ^_^ This piece was inspired by a poem I wrote for English. The poem in this one is a compressed version, but it's just as good or so I think. (P.S. I would love to get some critique on this one, since I hope to make it a portfolio piece w/o the text, of course)
- Its time for halloween...YAY! :D These two vampire guys are watching a vampire movie marathon on TV. One is bored to death and the other is getting a kick out of it . Artwork © Cindy M. Ramey 2003. www.poecatcomix.com
- A pic for Mr. Kasedries, who won the Trading Post this week. Why the ghostly fuzziness? He is imagining that his girl is right there with him, to enjoy the nice fall day. awwww ^_^
- I know, I know . . . he's not black. Well, I wanted to do a grumpy persian, and he ended up coming out greyish-pink. Deal with it ^_^
- Guess what, ladies and germs? Time for more t-shirts! I like the colors in this one. I like them ALOT.
- Another variation of Bud. This was the first shirt, and the best as far as looking like the actual dog.
- See, the deal with these shirts is that I am selling them to a local coffeehouse, which then sells them and gives me 60% of the sales. There are alot of different coffees, and I am doing shirts for most of them. This, as you can see, is Bud's Brew. Bud is a dog who belongs to one of the owners. The top sellers right now are Black Cat Blends, Bud's Brews, and Old Louisville Blends. I will try to only put my best ones up here. This here is one of my favorite B.B.s I may make one for myself.
- Best not ask too many questions, b ut a brief explanation may well be in order. This fine fellow would be Transvestibull, and he's the arch enemy of Hermaphrodynomite. Hermaphrodynomite would be a winged naked mole-rat superhero, and star of a comic that I'm apparently creating. Rough char. doodle.
- Still stuck in "cute" mode. I decided to try and cute-ify a more challenging target--in this case, the naked mole rat! I don't know why I keep returning to painting naked mole rats...but really, a hairless burrowing sausage, what's not to love?
- It's Mr. Kasedries for the Trading Post... updated with copyright info. :p