<October 15, 2003>
- YNA had this little art theme going a while back. One week it was "Draw Your Character as a Baby" week. So, I took me and Chip'n'dip and tinkered around a bit! :)
- Aw, what th' hey...Kasedries for the trading post. I dunno, something about his description just screamed "SHOEGAZER!!!" at me. This is the very first thing I've ever physically DRAWN with my Wacom that I actually like. But, the body of the guitar (Les Paul) is upside down. D'OH. So, you could guess whose song that is if you really wanted, and get another cookie to go with your "bitter buffalo" one. Yeah..
- For Ursula. NOW look what you've started! Teh cute is overwhelming!
- Ursula Vernon's recent upload of an absolutely precious hedgehog made me remember this little fella. I love him. The writing may now be considered meaningless, though, since Ursula's hedgy far surpasses him in terms of cuteness.
- A pretty little mer gal sits and waits patiently to be colored after all these years. on Furbid.
- A free commission wherein I let the mood flow.
- Yeah.. he's happier with me on his knee, anyway. =)
- The colored version of tbsketch.gif. Pretty cool, ne?
- For Terzy. I deny any motive other than retaliation, and further deny that I derive an unhealthy amount of enjoyment from drawing such noxiously cuteness.