<October 4, 2003>
- He's a weird one
- all i ever draw lately is beavers... or squirrels... or trading post entries. So here's something different. a bunny...just a bunny. my scanner's being weird, it leaves lines all over my scan that won't go away... what's going on?
- oCeLoT as a pine marten. :)
- Almost a whole-page sized panel of Cheyanne from Mice #0. No lettering yet. The best things in life are surprizes.
- Dalia with her fluffy mate ^_^
- This was for a themed fanzine that never got published.
- This kid looks story worthy.
- All shadow detail was destroyed in the scan, bleh.
- "Dear Mr. Harker, I am a Transylvanian noble who is trying to export a large amount of money into London real estate. Transfering money in my war torn country is strict. Your name and e-mail were given to me as a reputable person. I would be willing to share over a million dollars for your help. Please send me your bank account numbers, and come visit me in the Carpathians, so we can complete this transaction..." uh... right...
- Some of my earliest memories are riding through the woods at night, drifting off to sleep, waking up, and taking a bit to remember where I am and what's going on. The transition between this page and the last is a little abrubt... that'll resolve itself in the next one. He's still waking up, after all..
- Rar! Dagon smash!
- Dingbat...for the Trading Post...again and Painter 7...again. :3
- OceLoT for the trading post. Painter 7.
- Ultraviolet Bat for the TP. Painter 7