<September 23, 2003>
- I haven't had a computer at home for 3 weeks, and I haven't been able to draw much for three weeks (except for scenery). So I made this sketch to see if I still had It. It's some kinda Bubba-Croc', I just drew what first came to mind.
- Quick doodle I did as a gift for Chris Goodwin (aka my hero). I just realized that his eye is confusing . . . it's not a big goofy eye with a little black pupil, it's a little pupil-less eye with a white patch above it. My fault. Abe is © Chris Goodwin
- An image of Chespi Cheeta for Erin Middendorf, when she was the Trading Post Mistress. I always have fun with styles like this, whee! Chespi is © Erin Middendorf
- Quick doodle for using my website. It's under construction.
- A picture of Twap for Gloria Higginbottom. It's kind of a late birthday picture but more of a "Gloria is awesome" picture. Cus she is. =D Tria markers.
- This is Goldenrod's birthday present, a badge. He puts up with me coming over nearly every weekend. In other words, he rules. Trias!
- Inks by Joe Rosales. Hey, anything to get his art out where folks can actually see it.
- OMG!!1 Teh Kat pr0n!11 Well, no - not really ;) Just a little project that I finished up and thought that I did pretty well...until Thornwolf told me the hand on the ground is backwards. D'oh! x_x Artwork © 2003 Kayleen Connell.
- Baby Gryphon in watercolor.