<September 11, 2003>
- oCe gettin' down with her nature self.
- Edited for yerf. He's not gassy. He's not regurgitating his last meal. He's NOT about to get nasty with the rocks. He's STRETCHING, dammit. You're ill-- You know who you are. ;)
- My dear soulsibs. (Clockwise from top right: Illucian, C Eagle, GrayWolf, Aisling and Dragonstarr, with me in the center.)
- An actual coloured close-up picture of Uri, my tiny cyborg snake character. If we ask nicely, she might build us all big robots!
- What started as a mindless doodle of a toony bull terrier became an entire page of this lil' guy. I ran home from school scan it in and color it. For now I'm calling him T.D., since that's what my brother decided to call him (According to him it's short for Target Dog). Now that I look at him, I see many influences from some of my favorite cartoons on Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. I guess it can't be helped. I think he's got great potential so I think we'll see more of this lil' dude from me.
- glowy snake! glowy snake! AAAAH!
- For the Trading Post. oCeLot ala techno jungle.
- With eyes of acid, she turned to him, and the vaguest of smiles tainted her otherwise perfect maw. "Chess?" she asked wickedly, fangs shining in the dim light of the cosmos. "Oh no. No no. We don't play *chess* anymore."
- It's oCe for the TP! Yeah. Um... Tubalcain. *runs away*