<September 9, 2003>
- oCeLot for the newest trading post. I figured this would be ok for Yerf in spite of it being a nude, but if it gets taken down I won't be insulted
- I've been wanting to draw someothing for oCe forever now but everything turns out like crap. But the TP finally gave me the shove to try something again and here we have it ^ ^ Of course inspired by her own crazy blacklight body paintings. :D
- Lord Of The Goats. My second cardboard relief print for printmaking. Made by cutting into the cardboard and pulling away layers. It's so much fun. o_o I inverted this image in Photoshop because it looks cooler this way.
- Talking Goat. My first cardboard relief print for printmaking. Made by pasting paper/cardstock shapes onto cardboard. Turned out ok, I think.
- A-woooo, werewolves of London! (small-n-quick memoriam for one awesome musician.)
- Commission I am working on. (This is a section of what will be the finished image, as there is to be a rather complex background.) So far, colored pencils.
- A simple fire dragon.
- For someone I've admired for a long time, and uh.. for the trading post too. =D Trias!
- sorry for the reupload... there were a few things that were bothering me about this and I sought out to fix them
- Bionic burd!
- Now with fungus for my aspiring mycologist lovie ;)